Brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keatos7

Reaction score
Hey everyone what brushes do you all recommend using for doing acrylic?

Much appreciated 😁

Oh! Tough question, I think I've got about 20, but I am 'Trinity The Brush Slayer' as I used to ruin one at least every six months 🤣

I loved CND brushes, I trained with them, bit long if you have big boobs 😉
One of my favourites was by nfu.oh who don't exist anymore. Short, fat and metal.
Currently using CJP brushes, different sizes for different requirements (one bead, small beds etc.)
Cheap is pointless, shedding, no 'snaps, dodgy bristles, etc. It's your main tool of your trade, invest well and only ever clean in fresh monomer

I will give them a look thankyou!! I’ve already ruined one brush and I’ve only practised twice 😂 the brush wasn’t being my friend aha so need to invest in something worth it!

Thankyou for replying to me!

I will give them a look thankyou!! I’ve already ruined one brush and I’ve only practised twice 😂 the brush wasn’t being my friend aha so need to invest in something worth it!

Thankyou for replying to me!

Probably product left in the bristles, decant a small amount of fresh monomer into a clean dappen dish and clean your brush. It's seems like a faff but trust me it's worth the 60 seconds of your time and a few pence of monomer. (Dispose of the monomer once you're done, not back in the bottle).

Some of the issue will be incorrect ratio, you're still mastering bead ratio, pick up and set down so it's very likely little blobs of product will remain in your Brush. Even more reason to clean your brush properly.

I have used Naio Nails 6 and 8 but now I only use them for tiny nails or art. I have the Kirsty Meakin one #12 with the 3d brush the other end and I like it and it has a cap so I can store it. I'm yet to find a nice brush holder that holds them brush down. I have just brought a 12 from nail and beauty network that seems more pinched (which I like) but I haven't got round to conditioning it yet x

Latest posts

Back