Brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan Bingham

Reaction score
Hi, I’m not a professional I do acrylics on myself from time to time. Everytime after I do them I always clean my brush with professional brush cleaner but they always go distorted and unuseable. Can anyone recommend any advice? Or alternatively recommend a really good brush I could buy... thanks x

Hi, I’m not a professional I do acrylics on myself from time to time. Everytime after I do them I always clean my brush with professional brush cleaner but they always go distorted and unuseable. Can anyone recommend any advice? Or alternatively recommend a really good brush I could buy... thanks x

Welcome to the site.

Unfortunately, we can not recommend that you experiment with systems or chemicals you have no or very little knowledge about.

The best we can suggest is that you visit a local professionally qualified nail technician or alternatively, invest in some training.

Otherwise, you run the risk of causing yourself some serious damage and/or allergic reactions.

Hi I use to do the same I just cleaned mine with acetone , and used a kolinsky brush hope this helps

You use a wooden stick to slid through the brush after soaking the brush in cleaning solution if the brush in a bad stat. But goes easy on the brush when cleaning it because you don’t want the bristle to be ruining. After you done cleaning it reshape and lay it flat of hung it up with the head pointing down for it to dry.

As for buying good brush most place only sell to professional. But you can alway can a nice kolinsky brush online. Try enailcouture they have very good brush.

Latest posts

Back