Brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a Star

Reaction score
What brushes do you guys use for gel nails and acrylic L&P?

I would like to invest in a decent quality set right from the start?

thanks

creative master series brush-pro styler.......my personal fav!

The Master Series brushes are fantastic for liquid and powder ... but for gel you need a brush with synthetic hair ... so a Master Series brush would not be suitable for gel.

Of course there is a brush that goes along with the new Brisa Gel which I like very much (probably because I helped to design it!! hee hee).

Personally when using gel, I like to use a brush that is short and oval in shape but that comes to a nice point when you need it.

Some like a square-ended brush but it is not my favorite choice.

I use the master series pro styler too and I love it!! I can handle my product so much better with it rather than using a normal brush/pro styler.

Worth every meeping penny!!!

xxlayxx

I personally love the Young Nails Master Artistic Sculpture Brush. It's probably a size 8/9 and great to use. It's the difference between buying a leather bag and a decent leather bag, but at the end of the day it's how you look after it that really matters. You cant beat true Sable Kolinsky...(not sure if thats how its spelt though)

For sculpting with Gel I use their gel brush too. Nice and sharp for creating smile lines to die for.
V.pleased with the price too!
Lx
icon_razz.gif

geeg said:
The Master Series brushes are fantastic for liquid and powder ... but for gel you need a brush with synthetic hair ... so a Master Series brush would not be suitable for gel.

well of course u wouldnt use this brush for gel...but in the past my fav brush for gel has been an opi gel brush that has long hairs and a round tip.my preference leans towards my l&p brush because i use a similar aplication tecnique.sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back