BT Nano Bio Theraputic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBerry

Reaction score
Hi all

Is anyone on here using a BT Nano microcurrent machine? Do they provide good consistent results? Are you happy/unhappy with it etc any feedback would be great.

I’m CACI trained but their machines are SO expensive I can’t justify that much on a machine at the moment.

Many thanks :)

I was hoping to get some feedback on this machine too - I use the bt micro and its great, so would love to try the bt nano also

I was hoping to get some feedback on this machine too - I use the bt micro and its great, so would love to try the bt nano also

So you’re currently using a bio therapeutic machine? Have you been happy with the customer support, training and machine itself?

Yeah they are great and the results from the bt micro device is brilliant, so I was thinking about getting the nano soon

Yeah they are great and the results from the bt micro device is brilliant, so I was thinking about getting the nano soon

Oh well if you do mask sure you post so I can see what you think. Lol. I think I will go ahead too they look good. It would be nice to speak to someone that’s using one already

Hi, did either of you go ahead with the BT nano? We're thinking of investing in it.

Latest posts

Back