Bubble nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zcook

Reaction score
Please could someone tell me how to do the bubbles on these? the circles....is it a special tool? if so where can i get one or is the pattern airbrushed on?

Please help I really want these they are my dream nails :lol:

xx

Bubblenails.jpg

hand painted i'd say. i like them, where did you find the pic?

Please could someone tell me how to do the bubbles on these? the circles....is it a special tool? if so where can i get one or is the pattern airbrushed on?

Please help I really want these they are my dream nails :lol:

xx

Bubblenails.jpg

i'm sorry i cant help u with this one but i just had to say -

they are lovely!

Jodie x

possibly water decals can't find them myself though, so may be hand made or painted good effect though

Bubblenails.jpg

If you have a bubbly personality, this nail art design is for you. This is no ordinary bubble picture as you can see. The dirty bubbles were placed side by side with the clean ones. The grey polish made it stand out from the glittery clear paint base coat. The black heart shapes patched up with rhinestones are a great enhancements as well. If you’ll notice, the design wasn’t uptight and sharp as other designs.The detail on the grey bubble print was imperfectly done which suited the design profile–fun, young, and spontaneous.

:hug:

Im always trawling through the net to find new designs....my clients are always finding new designs for me to try, but i found this one and I love them!!

I will give them a try and I have a fair idea how to do it, but the bubbles i will have to do free hand, I have seen bubbles/circles before so will keep looking :rolleyes:

Thanks so far :green:

You could use a straw or a proper tool ( can't think of the name of them now doh! ) to make circles in your acrylic and then fill them with the chosen colour for your bubble outline and then file the excess back. That doesn't sound like it makes sense but it did as I typed it honestly lol

I saw a similar design at a nail show once.
The girl was using gel, but she just put a coat of clear gel, and then (without curing the clear gel) dropped a few colours on top of it. Then she cured it, and added glitter to it. Instead of glitter, you could outline the edges with white and you'll have your bubbles :)

I saw a similar design at a nail show once.
The girl was using gel, but she just put a coat of clear gel, and then (without curing the clear gel) dropped a few colours on top of it. Then she cured it, and added glitter to it. Instead of glitter, you could outline the edges with white and you'll have your bubbles :)

I think I saw something similar in a nail mag, clear gel not cured with drops of colour all over then cured. It made it look like Crocodile skin.

I would say the bubbles are definately handpainted, shes used a glittery base (gel or l&p ) then either painted straight onto that layer, starting with circles of grey, and outlining in white, while putting the highlights of the buubles in right place, to give the desired effect, very simple really, just need a steady hand, then I'd say she used a gel topcoat and added rhinestones.
Thats the way I would copy this design :)

Hi, I agree with Tracey they defo look hand painted, good steady hand required lol, They r stunning, think i'll have a bash myself! Remember & post ur pics if you do them x

Latest posts

Back