Bubble spa's any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi,just wanted to know if the plug in bubble spa are any good,they are about £10.I was thinking of buying one but wundeerd if any of you geeks had used it and what you think about them plz?

Hi sorry noodle i didnt make my thread very clear it was for a hand bubble spa,my mistake but enjoyed reading the thread anyway!
Thanks x Deni PM me and is selling me one now so looking forward to trying it out x

A hand bubble spa is a new one on me ... am intrigued now Zena.

Yes it sounds ok just wanted to put that extra bit of relaxing treatment into the manicure.x

Is it like one of those milk frothing gadgets you put into coffee, except it's for bubbly mani's?

No lol its like a bubble shape really that you can plug in and away you go,i would put a link for you but dont know how to sorry xx

Hmmm, interesting ... thanks for putting me straight with that, I think my poor brain is trying to tell me it's getting close to :zzz: time!

yep thats the one thanksx

Hiya did you mean one of these? Bottom right hand corner:

Implements and Additional

hth

I have one sorta like that.....my clients LOVE it ....they think there getting an "extra something special " now when I give a mani......you can also buy little fizz balls to put in it .....

I have one and I don't like it at all. WAAAAAAAY too much vibration and noise for me.

S

Latest posts

Back