Budget hair extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mane Goddess

Reaction score
Hi im currently using a few different suppliers for hair extensions these include angel remy, beauty works, fabulong, remi cachet, im looking for a lower budget range for clients who simply cant afford those brands, even if they only last 3-4 months just so thry can still afford to have nice hair! If anyone knows of any that would be great! Thankyou

Try routes, they are similar priced to angel remy though, i use them both as budget.

We have used 'Stranded' and 'Hairxtensions' they are both budget and good quality without the bigger names.

Hi, we offer Brazilian hair as our lowest range, lasts around 4-6 months although many have used it up to 9 months x www.roxyhairextensions.co.uk

Im thinking angel remy are a little thin lately im wanting thicker hair for the same price maybe x

Try prestige!

Can you get samples? How long does the hair last?

Routes do samples and there darker shades last me and a client 6 months plus (I think there leave in protein spray made a massive difference it's really good)
:)

Yes you can, but I recommend just buying a 25 strand bundle of their 14inch hair for an easier way to accurately try it. I've got a clients who had their blonde stick tips for 4+ months, still nice and soft at the moment

Yes you can, but I recommend just buying a 25 strand bundle of their 14inch hair for an easier way to accurately try it. I've got a clients who had their blonde stick tips for 4+ months, still nice and soft at the moment

I actually had a client buy prestige hair for me to fit, she bought the double drawn flat tips in colour 60 and they definatly did not look double drawn they had short strands all through them and noticed quite a few split ends was quite dissapointed with them tbh as I had recommend her to buy them. Had no problem with there darker colours, But that's just my experience

The Russian/Mongolian? The hair is double drawn, but they don't get cut. So the hair is double drawn at 20 inches, but unlike companies like Transform, prestige don't trim the hair, so there's going to be another 3, maybe 4 inches extra that make it look single drawn. If you cut it to precisely 20inches, it'll be double drawn. Remember, for hair to be considered 'double drawn' only 90% of hairs have to be the advertised length, so there's still 10% of hairs that could be anything up to 5/6 inches shorter then advertised length. You're going to see SOME shorter strands throughout the hair with all suppliers

The Russian/Mongolian? The hair is double drawn, but they don't get cut. So the hair is double drawn at 20 inches, but unlike companies like Transform, prestige don't trim the hair, so there's going to be another 3, maybe 4 inches extra that make it look single drawn. If you cut it to precisely 20inches, it'll be double drawn. Remember, for hair to be considered 'double drawn' only 90% of hairs have to be the advertised length, so there's still 10% of hairs that could be anything up to 5/6 inches shorter then advertised length. You're going to see SOME shorter strands throughout the hair with all suppliers

We compared the strands to studio58 strands and there were a lot more shorter strands through it then the studio58 in the same colour, which didn't have much to do with the length as all the short hairs were at the top of the prestige hair starting only about 4cm away from the tip. I am Not saying it's definatly not double drawn just didn't look it too me compared to other hair supplier which is roughly the same price. I'm not bashing the hair or saying its bad I was just letting the person who posted the post know as my client was quite unhappy and dissatisfied with the hair compared to when she had studio58 so didn't want someone else to have any unhappy clients but yeah may of just been the packet I had. always worth trying out it out for yourself to decide :)

What studio58 hair was it, Indian or russian?

You may well have just had a batch of hair from Prestige that wasn't so thick but 'Indian' as most people know it is so much easier and cheaper to source then 'Russian/Mongolian', so it probably will be thicker, if you try Studio 58's Russian/double drawn compared too Prestiges, they'll be much more similar. The condition & longevity of studio 58 Indian compared to prestige Russian/Mongolian is literally incomparable too

Studio 58's Russian is amazing though

We have been a supplier of hair extensions for over 10 years and we were formally called Lush-Us UK.
We sell 5A grade Indian Remy as well as Double Drawn Temple hair and Virgin Peruvian Double Drawn.
We are confident you will love the quality and price of our hair!
You can request a sample pack from our website and look at what we have to offer http://www.hair-rebellion.co.uk/hair-rebellion-sample-pack-575-p.asp

We have been a supplier of hair extensions for over 10 years and we were formally called Lush-Us UK.
We sell 5A grade Indian Remy as well as Double Drawn Temple hair and Virgin Peruvian Double Drawn.
We are confident you will love the quality and price of our hair!
You can request a sample pack from our website and look at what we have to offer http://www.hair-rebellion.co.uk/hair-rebellion-sample-pack-575-p.asp
Tbankyou will order some samples how much is the trade discount ?

Studio 58's Russian is amazing though

My mistake spoke to prestige, client did order single drawn not double drawn so that's why she was unhappy as she thought she'd ordered double drawn so that's explains it :)

Latest posts

Back