Budget/mid range supplier needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxItUpHair

Reaction score
Hi

Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times, I'm in a huge rush and am hoping for some advice.

I use Euphoria One for their Brazilian and Russian high end range hair, and so far, it has all been brilliant.

I used to use SJK for mid range but I don't use them any more for reasons I won't say here as it wouldn't be professional.
I see they've also drastically reduced the lifespan of their hair, I simply won't shop there again.

So I need to find a hair supplier who have a good range of mid-range hair.

I have a lot of clients wanting to pay less, they can't afford to pay for the high end hair, but want it to last longer than 3 months.

Some also want lengths up to 26", and I'm struggling to find a supplier who does up to this length.

By mid range, I mean hair that lasts 6-9 months.

Really hope someone can point me in the right direction, because I'm going boz-eyed trying to find a good, mid-range hair supplier!

Thanks in advance!

Natalie xx

hair planet, i say it all the time, i don't think you can really go wrong.. never really heard anyone say anything bad. they are consistent x

When you are asking for mid range what kind of prices are you looking at per pack/strand/g etc

SJK has a great variety and my customers get about 6 months from the luxury budget range x

I second Hair planet! I have their hair in myself and it lasts ages, currently had mine in 8 months and still feels lovely. I find the wefts can shed a bit but nothing a sealer wouldn’t sort out!

I use a supplier that stocks Indian hair and I’ve had mine since November and I still think it’s good quality! I can give you the details if you like! Euphoria do Indian hair, why don’t you see how long that lasts? I’ve read that people have got 6 months wear out of it xxx

Hi

I'm so so sorry for my very late reply!

I won't use SJK anymore, can't really say why here.

I am wary about Indian hair. Heard Hair Planet are okay but when I looked they don't have a huge range and only go up to 20" if I remember correctly, I'll check though.

Thanks so much! xx

Feel free to contact us for further info

Latest posts

Back