Buffing Cream?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartypantz

Reaction score
I went to a client to Minx her toes. I have never had a problem with Minx, however on this lady even though there was nail on the little toe, the Minx did not want to adhere to the nail plate. I had done all my normal prep, getting rid of cuticle, scrubfresh. Eventually it stuck and I left, about 5mins later I received a call saying it had fell off. I asked her what she had had on her toes recently, and she told me just before I arrived she had put buffing cream onto her toes and buffed it in. Received a this morning saying a couple more had come off and some others were lifting. So could this be the buffing cream, even after I had Scrubfreshed them? Some advice would welcomed, as I am stumped.

I'm no expert but as minx are applied to a clean dry nailplate normally I would think the moisturising agents or possible oils(?) in the buffing cream have made it impossible for the minx to adhere properly. I guess she just didn't realise how minx works and didn't think it would be counter - productive.

Latest posts

Back