buffing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpq

Reaction score
this is probably going to sound like a very silly question
but i was trained to buff using a chamois nail buffer with buffing paste
im going for an interview soon where i will have to use a block buffer
ive been taught to use the chamois one in downward strokes
do you use the block buffer in the same way?
do i need buffing paste with a block buffer?
thanks!

this is probably going to sound like a very silly question
but i was trained to buff using a chamois nail buffer with buffing paste
im going for an interview soon where i will have to use a block buffer
ive been taught to use the chamois one in downward strokes
do you use the block buffer in the same way?
do i need buffing paste with a block buffer?
thanks!
I have never used the buffing paste in a salon,its a bit old fashioned tbh.with the block buffer you use it black,then white then grey,if you say to yourself black and white makes grey it will stick in your head.Downward movement and not too much,dont fret hun,it will be fine..

Good luck with interview:hug:

I have never used the buffing paste in a salon,its a bit old fashioned tbh.with the block buffer you use it black,then white then grey,if you say to yourself black and white makes grey it will stick in your head.Downward movement and not too much,dont fret hun,it will be fine..

Good luck with interview:hug:

I was surprised that my daughter doing her nvq 2 has been taught to buff with paste in a manicure.Like you Babsann i thought how old fashioned.

I was surprised that my daughter doing her nvq 2 has been taught to buff with paste in a manicure.Like you Babsann i thought how old fashioned.
Yes Gill,it's expensive to buy as well.
My daughter also was taught to use it when she went to college about 3 yrs ago.Good old Solar oil or Nailtiques oil Therapy does just the trick:green:

I was taught the same and that's only over the past year. We live and learn! That's why this site is so fab!

:hug:

Latest posts

Back