Build in dust/fume extractor is not sucking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.zmrzla

Reaction score
Hello,

I got second hand table with build in dust and fume extractor with that light arm which is sucking too but it doesnt suck hardly nothing. Every time when I'm taking off acrylic nails with e file my arm is covered in dust, my legs my chest. Like snow. It's itchy a d annoying. I've clean the massive heavy filter but it doesnt help. Any advise please. Thank you

Hello,
What is the make and model?

Hello,

I got second hand table with build in dust and fume extractor with that light arm which is sucking too but it doesnt suck hardly nothing. Every time when I'm taking off acrylic nails with e file my arm is covered in dust, my legs my chest. Like snow. It's itchy a d annoying. I've clean the massive heavy filter but it doesnt help. Any advise please. Thank you

Did you pay for the table, or was it given to you? If the first option, and it was sold to you in full working order, then I’d suggest you go back to them with your concerns initially.

The only table I know that had a table top vent and a lamp that included a build in vent, was made by Purex. I believe they got bought out by GVS:
http://www.gvs.com/product-category/24/8/189
So if you recognise your table, you can give them a call.

If it is one of these, the filter probably needs replacing.

I tried find this company weeks ago and it looks like they do have website but not updated. I sent email and no reply. I tried to hover every hole it is better little bit. It's second hand I paid only £75 so I'm wondering if I should get different table or invest in new filter or new table and some proper suction.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200213-193904_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200213-193904_Gallery.jpg
    662.9 KB · Views: 12
The most powerful nail dust extractor of it's type that actually works is the InDesk/OnDesk by Ravair Ltd, there is a demo on youtube. It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and is on offer at the moment. They will be exhibiting at Professional Beauty Excel at the end of March if you can wait that long and can get there.

Latest posts

Back