Builder gels curable in Harmony Gelish Led lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aloe

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,
Im after hard builder gels that will cure nicely in Gelish Pro 45 Led lamp (that's the small one if it matters) I prefer a one phase gel!
I'm new to hard gel and decided to go for a one phase gel just to make my life easier.
I had a very bad experience with Nded One Phasen Builder gel. It did not cure at all and the company doesn't answer my emails (I hate talking on the phone so I haven't called yet ) So I'm not sure what went wrong there.
I wander if anyone have used Nded products and what do you think of them. Along with that bad one phase gel I bought another Nded gel- frozen salmon also hard builder and that one cured nicely in my led lamp but later started to lift completely so I now apply it over Gelish soak off foundation and its much better ( I don't do hard gel on clients so it's me and mom's nails I'm talking about)
So far have only used Harmony Gelish soak off gels and I like the quality and so durable I love it! I couldn't find many reviews and tutorials on their hard builder gel and that's why I steered away from the brand. I also figured a one phase gel will be much easier to work with but so far that's not the case
Then I was gonna try Crystal nails but when I've asked them will it cure in my harmony Led they couldn't guarantee so I decided not to.
I am also not likely to get another lamp as I'm so happy with mine so hopefully there's a good product to suit my needs..
Well, thanks for reading and I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Aloe.G xx

Even the Gelish hard gels don't cure in their pro 45 or 5-45 lamps so I don't think you'll find they will cure any other brands correctly I'm afraid.
x

Thank you so much for replying!
I have asked "Gelish" about this and would definitely wait for the reply b4 purchasing their hard builder gel.
The Frozen Salmon one phase builder by "Nded" does cure beautifuly in the Pro 45 lamp so I am optimistic others will do too, it might be the pigmentation tho..don't know but will stick to it for now as it feels and looks great. it is rock solid and I fixed the lifting issue by applying on top of Harmony gelish soak off faundaition.
I still wander about the lifting tho and it buggers me why it peeled completely on several nails
Is the protein bond a must for hard gel application?
What do you think is the best way to prep the nail plate for one phase gel? -I buffed, Nded cleanser, opi ph bond then applied the gel

Again thank you very much for replying

Even the Gelish hard gels don't cure in their pro 45 or 5-45 lamps so I don't think you'll find they will cure any other brands correctly I'm afraid.
x

OMG I just read your comment about the hand cream affecting gel nails...

I use Clarins a lot !!..hand, face and body creams so def going onto my nails. I'd never have thought the cream might be the reason for them popping!!! Unbelievable Thank you for sharing!

OMG I just read your comment about the hand cream affecting gel nails...

I use Clarins a lot !!..hand, face and body creams so def going onto my nails. I'd never have thought the cream might be the reason for them popping!!! Unbelievable Thank you for sharing!

I don't even remember what ingredient is was that we worked out was causing the problem as this was 3 years ago. But literally as soon as she stopped using the clarins cream she was able to keep her nails intact between every appointment. x

Latest posts

Back