Builder in a Bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraP

Reaction score
Hi, I wonder if anyone could give me some help/advice please. I do the usual hard gel/acrylics and gel Polish. I am now also offering the gel bottles builder in a bottle which I suppose is just a soak off builder gel. Does anyone also use this? I wondered if you just charged the same as a hard gel overlay or if you just added a small fee to your gel Polish. Thank you

Hey I use this product unfortunately I don’t use hardgel but I do just add £7 if adding under gel polish obviously more if using over tips xx

I offer gel polish at £15 or 'extra wear gel polish' (1 or 2 layers of builder in a bottle before gel polish) for £20 and then any art or anything else is extra! I struggled for ages thinking what to do as it's not quite gel polish but not quite an overlay!

You can file the gel polish off the top and infill the BIAB so it’s worth charging a good extra price for this as it really adds strength. At the moment I’m charging £15 for gel polish & extra £5 for BIAB. I need to work out my pricing structure as I don’t charge for soak off currently with returning clients & I think I’m undercharging for the work I’m doing overall.
Nail art is difficult to price up as well [emoji33]

Yeah I've been thinking the same. I'm £21 for a gel polish, an extra £3 if they want biab then I'm £27 for hard gel overlay xx

Yeah I've been thinking the same. I'm £21 for a gel polish, an extra £3 if they want biab then I'm £27 for hard gel overlay xx
...I think I'm way too cheap for gel polish! I've been thinking of raising my prices although I use Bisou which is a cheaper brand while I save up (moving to iKON.iq) do you do acrylics? I charge £30 for that but I do the design stuff and I find it so hard to price so I've just plumped for £30 flat rate bar gems and crystals lol!

Yeah I'm £40 for acrylic or gel ext or £27 for and acrylic or gel overlay. I'm meant to charge 50p per gem but I never do [emoji85] I have also just added a £5 fee for nail art. Xx

Yeah I'm £40 for acrylic or gel ext or £27 for and acrylic or gel overlay. I'm meant to charge 50p per gem but I never do [emoji85] I have also just added a £5 fee for nail art. Xx
I'm terrible at charging for the extras!!! I don't think I could charge £40 in my area! I've been qualified over 10 years but took a mega break...maybe in a few years when I've built my client base back up haha! Thanks for the info, it helps to know that were worth it! xx

Latest posts

Back