buisness name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails_2_nv

Reaction score
hi i am trying to start up a mobile buisness and am having a little trouble with the name i thought about calling it nails_2_nv the same as my screen name but wonder if people will actually get the meaning on the nv bit or if i should go with something different any suggestions would be very welcome
:biggrin: thanx in advance

nails_2_nv said:
hi i am trying to start up a mobile buisness and am having a little trouble with the name i thought about calling it nails_2_nv the same as my screen name but wonder if people will actually get the meaning on the nv bit or if i should go with something different any suggestions would be very welcome
:biggrin: thanx in advance
What does nv stand for? sorry hun but youve got me lol!

nails to envy (nv) poss ?

kx

Kellyc said:
What does nv stand for? sorry hun but youve got me lol!

it is sort of a play on words nv = envy .

I didn't get it at first, but it's clever - very clever!!! :D

Kx

I like it, but it might take a while for people to twig. Maybe you could do the lettering in different colours or sizes, ie eNVy

was mainly just wondering if it is just going to confuse people and then they wont call cause lets face i dont want that to happen lol then again it might work the other way and they might call just to find out what it means and then book lol

How about something like -

Mobile Nails
Nails 2nv

It's just an example???

Kx

I still think its really catchy. Nails 2 NV. I think most people will get it and it sticks, which is what you want. I mean I got it, and I'm blonde!

Have to say that, like Kelly, i didnt get it either!! Soz, maybe i'm a bit thick :o

Hi , have to say i didn't get it either, but i'm sure others will. I like it its very catchy but i would spell it as Envy myself.

Why don't you ask some people who haven't seen it before, like the friends or neighbors and see what responce you get. I find if you ask people who are not nail related at all you get a better idea if an idea works.

Yes it is really catch and although I like it, I think it may be just a bit too smart. Why not just put Nails to Envy. Sorry - I know I'm no fun at all!

NailNovice2 said:
Yes it is really catch and although I like it, I think it may be just a bit too smart. Why not just put Nails to Envy. Sorry - I know I'm no fun at all!
Have to agree with Chris on this one, its a great name and think nails 2 nv is really good but definately would say go the way of nails to envy, but its your choice and thats jmo x x

toodles said:
I like it, but it might take a while for people to twig. Maybe you could do the lettering in different colours or sizes, ie eNVy
i agree. it still looks cool, and maybe later on when u have built yourself up you could drop the e and y.

Nails2Envy

I love it but agree that not every one will get it (NV)
But like the number2 instead of the word looks good for and email addy with no spaces..

I did get it (makes a change), but if you're unsure - and plenty of other didn't get it, then don't try and be too clever, remember the KISS rule - keep it simple stupid. My Co name is Nail Envy & Beauty Too. I wanted to put Beauty 2 but all my nearest & dearest said that this sort of abbreviation is a bit naff and old hat and that correct spellings make you sound more classy and professional - so took their advice! So as others have said go with Nails to Envy! Sounds great!

hi

well im sure with all this feedback you're head is probably spinning with all the honest opinions people are sharing, good or bad - remember though they are our opinions / comments and what is important is that YOU are happy with what you choose

for my two pennies worth hun, and remember only MY opinion, i agree with Sarah H re the use of abreviations and numbers - Nails to Envy - sounds great and gets my vote - I'd ring you !

kx

I love it and cant wait for your end result:cool:

Yes they are our opinions and the end result is totally your choice,
but im sure you would not have asked if you didnt want our opinon's.
Its nice to see someone new asking for our advice,
and i wish you all the luck with whatever you decide..:p

nails_2_nv said:
nails_2_nv
i think thats a brill name - wish id thought of if first

I have to disagree.

i think that name is a brill idea, because, don't you think that if you read that and couldn't quite work it out, that the human mind is naturally nosey and you'd keep looking at it until you worked it out.

By this time your company name will well and truly be set in their minds.

After all it is pretty obvious that it has to do with NAILS.

gr8 idea.

Loo x x

Good luck:cool:

O'h and everyone who has a mobile phone who sends text messages, abrvi8s, look at u lot with your "lol". U don't ave 2 b normal 2 b a professional.

Latest posts

Back