buisness name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i, I like it, great play on words tho I had to say it twice to get it!! I am struggling with my own name too - have gone for 'Nail Heaven' is that really naff?????

NESSEY said:
I have to disagree.

i think that name is a brill idea, because, don't you think that if you read that and couldn't quite work it out, that the human mind is naturally nosey and you'd keep looking at it until you worked it out.

By this time your company name will well and truly be set in their minds.

After all it is pretty obvious that it has to do with NAILS.

gr8 idea.

Loo x x

Good luck:cool:

O'h and everyone who has a mobile phone who sends text messages, abrvi8s, look at u lot with your "lol". U don't ave 2 b normal 2 b a professional.
I agree..
I like the modern way, and as stated here its clear you do nails.
We see abrivated(cant spell it) signs everywhere now and its like a little comp to see who can get a good one.
As ive said before EZ Flow is abrivated(again) and they are a very professional/modern company.
How will you ever decide hun?

Nails 2 eNVy
I would put it like above, I think its a great name and its nice to be a bit different ;)

Go for it girl:biggrin:

Lets face it, at the end of the day, once you get started, and advertise well,
your quality services and professionalism will certainly ensure that your clients understand and remember just what

NV
means.
Go for it and good luck, stick with it, I found things to be very slow to start off with, but then again there are a lots of us out there. Rome wasn't built in a day,
Take care
Loo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx gr8:idea:

I love this name, I looked at it, wondered, then a little bulb came on above my head and I thought it was FAB! I'd definitely use it just as you originally said. As has been mentioned, it will stick in people's minds after they've stood looking & suddenly got it!

Well done for coming up with something so original!:green:

Wow, you'v certainly had a great response on the spelling of your name. Hope all our opinions haven't made you even more confused. So whether you choose to stick to your funky spelling, or play it safe and go for Nails to Envy, I think we're all agreed it's a great name!! Mind you as Nessie says your way does get noticed, it certainly got us all going with our opinions lol!! Whatever you go for in the end I'd like to wish you the best of luck in your new venture!

Gosh, who'd have thought it would be so complex choosing a name!! It's sooo important & I went through loads, saying them out loud as if answering the phone, writing them down, it takes over.

I had a few favourites but I really couldn't decide so my daughter ended up with the last word on it. She decided that Q T Calls was what I should call myself. It's another angle on cuticles & calls as in mobile. She reckons abbreviations is the way to go & most people I know do it so I'm happy with the end result.

Sonia

wow thanx , i have to say i didn't expect so many of you to reply , after a lot of deliberation i think i am going to stick with nails_2_nv and just hpe for the best and as i am mobile i think it is a name that will work well with both mothers and daughters . i would like to say a huge thank you to all who gave their opinion as both for and against the name spell as all helped me come to my decision thank you once again :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back