Bumble & bumble hair products for retail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loupy

Reaction score
Hi,

Am in the middle of opening a spa and wonder if any of you ladies know where (or if) i am able to buy Bumble & Bumble products to retail?. We won't be offering hairdressing facilities its just that there is a distinct lack of good hair products available to buy in the town and never one to miss an opportunity.....

I know that you are able to purchase Bumble and Bumble in the UK area. Have seen many salon websites that list it as a retail item. Unfortunetly, I am unable to tell you where to get it. Have you tried Sally's? I know that over there, they sell professional products.

Otherwise, what you could do is look up a few salons in your area that carry bumble an bumble and give them a ring to see where they get it from.

sorry I know that is not much help.
But hopefully someone will come along and name a place for you. :)

Thanks for reply. Yeah thats all I can find - just retail prices. Would never have thought of phoning around others who have it so cheers for that :idea: and will check out 'Sally's' too

Brilliant, thanks have just emailed them! :hug:

Latest posts

Back