Bunny Boilers gone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
:cool: :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin: :cool:
Thank god Michelles gone
Saddo or what Lol

can you imagine though if she'd stayed in and Stu was out where she couldnt keep an eye on him !!!

whos next do you think ? Jason ??

Im still wanting Nadia to win

kx

lesley1965 said:
:cool: :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin: :cool:
Thank god Michelles gone
Saddo or what Lol

Yep jay can hit the road wednesday :biggrin: night.
Nadia will win i think now.

hope so but really not sure how the public are voting ?!! hope they dont sway towards shell or dan -

I cant work out if Nadia is gonna get a lot of stick when she comes out and id rather she have some dosh to lighten the load !! i do hope they support her and not boo no matter when she comes out

kx

lesley1965 said:
Yep jay can hit the road wednesday :biggrin: night.
Nadia will win i think now.

i really liked michelle, right up until a couple of weeks ago, then she became BUNNY BOILER!!!
i think nadia deserves to win she is funny she is intelligent she dosen' t stand 4 any crap and she is sooooo feminine who else can get away with a bathrobe and chanel glasses and look so fabulous
i never did like dan or shell what is the point of them?

keep an eye out for the newspapers tomorrow.....
wander if michelle will sell her story...............
if so what will stu say.......
if not then respect

Hiya maddo the saddo here! Wasn't Davina's interview terrrrrrible? And she never told Bunny boiler that Nadia used to be a man - the only reason I watch post interviews is to see their faces when she tells them. Is Davina not getting any sex as she seems obsessed with everyone else's sex life this series! Nadia to win, respect for someone who is a woman in every way - well almost!

Latest posts

Back