burberry check

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cha'nails

Reaction score
hi everyone,

i have just started playing around with nail art, and i am addicted, was wondering if anyone does burberry check free hand my friend has asked if i could do her some.
i have looked on search and there isn't any pictures or anything. anyone any ideas for me.

cheers jan x

cha'nails said:
hi everyone,

i have just started playing around with nail art, and i am addicted, was wondering if anyone does burberry check free hand my friend has asked if i could do her some.
i have looked on search and there isn't any pictures or anything. anyone any ideas for me.

cheers jan x
Hiya Jan,
I have done the burberry design many times.I paint the nail with a light beige colour. Then put in the white checks using a striping brush, then paint in the black and red in the same way.

hi lesley,

thanks for your reply, don't suppose you know where i can see any pictures . or if you have any i can see.

thankyou x

cha'nails said:
hi lesley,

thanks for your reply, don't suppose you know where i can see any pictures . or if you have any i can see.

thankyou x

Hi

If you look on my website there are a coulple of pics on there of the burberry check i have done it in several different colours and have done the louis vuitton nails this week will add pictures later ;)

thanks everyone i will get cracking tom.

hey caroline can't wait to see your louis vuitton ,

bye for now

jan

below (hopefully) are my burberry - and louis vuitton & chanel nails. for burberry i paint nail using either a beige or gold colour. then paint three blck stripes down one side and three across the bottom edge. then on the other side i paint one red stripe and across the top i paint one red stripe. where the black lines have met to make little squares i infill white.

this is very popular request for me since last summer hope you can understand instructions!!! lol

Attachments

• burb.jpg
    burb.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 264
can we step by step for the louis PLEASE THEY LOOK BRILL love them

well gold base and the just paint the l and v with very fine brush... and then paint a small cross in gold with a dot of gold then a gold circle(filled in). inside the circle paint a gold/brown cross with a gold spot/dot in the middle.. i just copied it from my handbag but if you go to www.vuitton.com you can copy from there.....
make the cross fatter in the middle to take to dot/spot and to make it look more like a flower than a cross.
hope this helps

Attachments

• lv.jpg
    lv.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 104
hi jen,

loved your designs, so i got cracking with burberry and i have to say there are pretty good. my lines were a bit igeldy pigeldy at first but i,m there now. going to get started on the louis ones now. also my daughter is called chanel so its a must that i learn those ones. any way was wondering if you don't mind that is. telling me how much you charge for all these three designs. i know we should charge for time it takes etc. but if you could tell me what you charge than i have an idea.

thankyou so much in advance
jan x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back