Burgundy gel polish help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiggerlady

Reaction score
Morning geeks...I have a new client who has come to me from a NSS salon. She wants me to get in a 'burgundy' gel polish close to what she had done there. Now, I'm pretty sure that what she wants is more of a dark blood red rather than a deep purple based burgundy , if that makes sense?
I have trawled Google images, but am still undecided which to get for her..I'm torn between OPI's Malaga wine and Gelish's elegant wish.

I already have Queen of Hearts, Stand Out,& Good gossip, but they are more red, not burgundy..Bellas Vampire is too dark for her..
I'm also open to suggestions, but prefer to use OPI or Gelish, etc. but no|Shellac.

May I have your input please geeks..yeah.. I know it's only polish, not rocket science, but none of us like to make a 'one client ' purchase/mistake... ;)

Many thanks gals..

Sorry to be no help. But im so eager for a burgundy gel polish so id love to find out too.

Any one have any ideas would be much appreciated :)

Artistic colour gloss -Majestic is a burgundy colour :)

My customers refer to my OPI Malaga Wine if that's any help at all? x

Bastille my heart is very similar to manage wine too. Very popular.

Thank you ladies..I think I may go for Bastille my heart as seems a good choice with slight shimmer..I'm not a fan of crème polishes..thank you all for your help.. :)

Ooh I didn't think of Bastille my heart! That's a lush one! X

Majestic certainly is burgundy isn't it? !
It's soooo difficult..she is a new client and I have only done her twice..should have asked her to define 'burgundy' as it could be anything from a darker red to the Majestic colour right down to Bellas Vampire..oh heck...

Majestic certainly is burgundy isn't it? !
It's soooo difficult..she is a new client and I have only done her twice..should have asked her to define 'burgundy' as it could be anything from a darker red to the Majestic colour right down to Bellas Vampire..oh heck...
Any comments as to which one is darker..Malaga Wine or Bastill My Heart please?

Vampsterdam is my definition of burgundy... though in some lights it's almost melted chocolate too. Miami Beet is closer to a red burgundy and Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not, on the purple side of burgundy.

Sorry, that's probably not helped at all!

Vampsterdam is my definition of burgundy... though in some lights it's almost melted chocolate too. Miami Beet is closer to a red burgundy and Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not, on the purple side of burgundy.

AARRGGHH!!! Now you've set me off..again... I hate this indecision...!!
* mutters..'It's only nail varnish..it's only nail varnish'...and heads for the wine bottle...

See what it does to me?? ;)

Gelish touch of sass ?

I just ordered Miami Beet [emoji1]

Hello merlot gelish ?

Latest posts

Back