Burnt eye brow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsBB2013

Reaction score
It seems like I have burnt my eye brow while waxing the other day. I haven't waxed for a while but I didn't think it was too hot. I tested it on the inside of my wrist, and my other eye brow and upper lip are fine?? Any ideas? X

It could be a graze rather than a burn, if a bit of skin was removed. Was it strip wax?

Yes its a creme wax, so I didn't have the heater on that hot. Must be a graze, probably was a bit lazy with my stretch since it was on myself. Thanks for your advice xxx

Also its the first time I have used a creme wax, and I found it went on slightly thicker than a plain warm wax, does anyone find this? X

It sounds like the wax was probably too cold if it went on thick. Wax that's too cold can cause grazing. Always make sure you know your wax and can tell if it's the right temp by looking at the viscosity. Alternatively are you trained in non-strip wax? Caroline xx

It was a new heater and new wax, so I just need to get used to it I think! Maybe need the heater a bit warmer next time, so much trial and error when you are getting used to your kit. Yes waxpert, thanks for the tips I was trying to get to grips with knowing when its just right, that's why I was playing around with my own legs, face and the hubands back lol :p. No only trained in strip wax x

Latest posts

Back