Burnt my client, advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeStyles

Reaction score
Hi I suffer from depression and anxiety. On Friday I had a client in for an eyebrow wax iv been doing beauty for 6 years, had a client in with sensitive skin so turned the wax pot down a little more carried out the wax test on me and client and she said it was fine. So I put the wax on just underneath the brow put the used spatula in the bin and picked up the wax strip and she had her eye open so I said could you please keep your eyes closed as it can move the wax and can burn. So I removed some of the wax of her eyelid area with oil and waxed off the rest was a little red after but that’s normal I did tell her she was red and she said yea it always go red don’t worry. So I put aloe Vera on her brows and she was happy. But she has complained that I have burnt her and sent photos to my manager. I’m just worried as I worry about a lot of things I just want to know if this has happened before to anybody ?

I think it’s best just to be truthful. Tell your manager you tested the wax and did all the pre and post care but mention she did open her eyes allowing the wax to transfer into the finer tissue on the eyelid and that you tried to remove it as much as you could.

I think it’s best just to be truthful. Tell your manager you tested the wax and did all the pre and post care but mention she did open her eyes allowing the wax to transfer into the finer tissue on the eyelid and that you tried to remove it as much as you could.

Totally agree with this, just speak to you manager about it, check the photos with them and see whether they are actually burnt or not

Latest posts

Back