Burnt scalp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
Not really colour advice I'm after here but I'm due to do my roots again and I burnt all my scalp on holiday everything I've tried to use to soothe it hasn't worked anybody got anything they have used that's helped them before?

Not really colour advice I'm after here but I'm due to do my roots again and I burnt all my scalp on holiday everything I've tried to use to soothe it hasn't worked anybody got anything they have used that's helped them before?

Personally I'd go to a pharmacy and ask them for something OTC

I was thinking that just thought I would ask the geeks first

Milk over the scalp is good DIY way to soothe scalp but would still advise you go to a chemist or doctor to check x

I was thinking that just thought I would ask the geeks first

We're honoured ;)

Hope it heals soon, just so you can banish your regrowth! :p

Tell me about it I'm going through a phase of wanting to try all the illumina shades that everyone recommends to tone so I'm getting impatient now and I can't wait much longer or I will look like a skunk!

Tell me about it I'm going through a phase of wanting to try all the illumina shades that everyone recommends to tone so I'm getting impatient now and I can't wait much longer or I will look like a skunk!

If I ever see you in public while I'm with my hair friends, I'll be like "oh f#ck look at the roots on her!"

Haha ;)

Just kidding, I feel your pain

Are you going darker with your roots? I mean illumina with 1.9% should not burn your scalp like crazy! There are cooling lotions for the scalp with mint in them. Can't remember the brand's name...

SP have one that protects the scalp and hair, its good. Can never remember the name of it though.

Latest posts

Back