Busiest days - please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Guys, im just trying to work out my hours, i just want to know what days & times you find are the busiest for people wanting their nails done as im going to be renting a chair and the salon is opening 9-9 monday to friday and 9-5 saturday.
any advice will be appreciated :green: Thanks
xx

Hi Guys, im just trying to work out my hours, i just want to know what days & times you find are the busiest for people wanting their nails done as im going to be renting a chair and the salon is opening 9-9 monday to friday and 9-5 saturday.
any advice will be appreciated :green: Thanks
xx

Definately do all day Saturday if you can, and do a few evenings so that you are available to people that work 9-5, but I find mornings bring in a lot of older ladies requiring manicures and enamel changes. Are you going to be working in a nail bar, beauty salon or hairdressers?

I work in a beauty salon and our busiest days are Thurs,fri and saturdays.Thursday we open 9.30 til 8,Friday 9.30 til 6 and Saturday 9.00 til 5,although I work one saturday on the other off so I have time for the kids and hubby.

Tuesdays can be quieter but never dead,Mondays we close wednesday is always ok,but not usually manic other than xmas and the warmer months.HTH

Thankyou hun,
im going to be workin in a tanning salon that offers teeth whitening too.
xx

My busiest days are Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays

xx

I find evenings are very much in demand with clients who work, the daytime appts I find are taken up with my clients who are (approx) 50+ and in the area I work in that is quite a lot lol!

I don't work Saturdays at all, which is my preference, as I have a family. Some clients who book eves would probably book Saturdays otherwise so in a salon situation I would expect Sats to be very busy, especially walk ins. Good luck hun xx

The busiest days can vary greatly for lots of different reasons.

It depends on what type of location you are in, what type of area type of local employment, type of clients etc etc so what should be the busiest time for you could be totally different than somebody elses.

I would suggest going by the busiest days/times in the salon at present.

Latest posts

Back