Business app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naturalb78

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondered if anyone knows of an app where I can enter all my clients details instead of having record cards.
Not fussed about having the diary/takings etc on there just something to hold all clients details so I can email offers etc

This is something I've been looking at building and selling as a service to people like yourselves so I'll keep you updated if I do decide to do this.

Hey -

There is a couple of ways to do this but all depends on how much IT skills you have vs time vs money. There is free (to a point) email/user list marketing tools like Mailchimp, Mailgun and other platforms, but you'd need some basic IT skills maybe for them or not, but they aren't bad. Of course CRM's like Hubspot, Salesforce and other things are good for managing customers but they are probably like hitting a peanut with a sledgehammer.

Over the last 16-18 months we have been building functionality like this into The Beauty App, which is free online Salon software. You can use as much functionality in our software for free as you choose, so would be ideal for you just now to store your records if you wanted to give that a try to see if it fitted your needs.

If you want to know more then feel free to DM me (Kim) as I'm the Product Owner and CEO of the company. We did have an iOS app with our original platform however we have completely rewritten it to solely handle cancellations and offers for now, but marketing and customer interaction is on the horizon.

Kim x

Hey -

There is a couple of ways to do this but all depends on how much IT skills you have vs time vs money. There is free (to a point) email/user list marketing tools like Mailchimp, Mailgun and other platforms, but you'd need some basic IT skills maybe for them or not, but they aren't bad. Of course CRM's like Hubspot, Salesforce and other things are good for managing customers but they are probably like hitting a peanut with a sledgehammer.

Over the last 16-18 months we have been building functionality like this into The Beauty App, which is free online Salon software. You can use as much functionality in our software for free as you choose, so would be ideal for you just now to store your records if you wanted to give that a try to see if it fitted your needs.

If you want to know more then feel free to DM me (Kim) as I'm the Product Owner and CEO of the company. We did have an iOS app with our original platform however we have completely rewritten it to solely handle cancellations and offers for now, but marketing and customer interaction is on the horizon.

Kim x
Hi, I'm looking to go Digital but cant find the Beauty App?

Hi, I'm looking to go Digital but cant find the Beauty App?
Hi there, If you private message me I can give you all the details- don't want to fall foul of the forum rules by posting a link here. Kim x

Hi guys. We actually provide software for salons to help manage their bookings, store customer emails, do email marketing, sell products, send appointment reminders via sms and do lots more. If anyone is interested drop me a message. Sam

Hey -

If you want to know more then feel free to DM me (Kim) as I'm the Product Owner and CEO of the company. We did have an iOS app with our original platform however we have completely rewritten I'm a stuit to solely handle cancellations and offers for now, but marketing and customer interaction is on the horizon.

Kim x

Hi Kim,

I'm a beauty student (should qualify in June, but not sure now with COVID-19!) I have my own little room at home in a spare bedroom. I have a few repeat clients and would like to know if this would be something I could use? I am (hopefully) planning in the 6 months to moving into salon... Could this move with me?

Thank you Katy x

Hey Katy, Yes I think it would be ideal for you to use just now. It is also free and always will be which is ideal when your start out. It can also move with you to a salon no problem. I will DM you contact details. K x

Latest posts

Back