Business cards, help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhi07

Reaction score
Hi

can anyone help with some ideas for business cards??

i am currently setting up my own mobile manicure and pedicure business and just needed some advice on layouts for business cards and things that attract the clients etc..

thanks!

rhi x x x

if you look on vistaprint they do all the layouts for you and you can design them how you want , this is where i got mine from and they look fab, as well as being under a fiver!! hope i have helped a bit ? xx

Hi

I've just order my business cards from Welcome to Goodprint - the highest quality business cards on the web! and there brill. Theres loads of designs and colours to choose from. Choose the design you like, then put your details in and play about with the colours and it updates on screen for you to look at.

I added the appointment layout to the back of the business cards . so they double as appointment cards

have a look i thought they were good

I usually incorporate my logo, a nail design and my contact information in my business cards, make it simple.

do you just use business cards or leaflets too?

i would like to keep my costs down

maybe make leaflets later on

I use vistaprint too and as they are always doing deals you can normally get your business cards, postcards and brochures for a reasonable price. Brochures or flyers are a good idea so you display your prices.

hth:)

I use vistaprint too and as they are always doing deals you can normally get your business cards, postcards and brochures for a reasonable price. Brochures or flyers are a good idea so you display your prices.

hth:)

Yep visaprint are very good value :)

Visaprint are fab!! I use them for my cards & make my own leaflets/ price list from the same design!!! HTH Good luck with the business!!! :)

Latest posts

Back