Business Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelemacca

Nails by Chele
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well i'm just trying to set up my mobile business and would like some thoughts please.

Firstly I was thinking of "Nails by Chele" as my business name, whaddya think?

Secondly, my husband is designing some business cards for me and for the artwork I want the outline of a hand with long nails which are red, don't suppose anyone can help me with this picture :biggrin: .

Finally GMEX, I was thinking about going is anyone else and what days????

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi Chele

I recently had the same problem. I managed to design my business cards on my home computer using word but had a great idea for a logo but couldn't design it on the computer ( not technical minded ). Anyway I went to my local graphics shop explained my problem and showed them a drawing of my logo that I had designed. I had saved all my business card formats and price lists on a floppy disk which thay took and agreed to make my logo and add it to my existing formats for just 50 pounds. I didn't think that was too bad?

michelemacca said:
Hi guys,

Well i'm just trying to set up my mobile business and would like some thoughts please.

Firstly I was thinking of "Nails by Chele" as my business name, whaddya think?

Secondly, my husband is designing some business cards for me and for the artwork I want the outline of a hand with long nails which are red, don't suppose anyone can help me with this picture :biggrin: .

Finally GMEX, I was thinking about going is anyone else and what days????

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hi hun: if you check out my website you'll see one of my logos (on any page but the home page!!) is a hand with long red nails. If you wanna nick a copy i'll email it to you.

Fab web site Carole, really informative. Love the before and after pics.

collins said:
Fab web site Carole, really informative. Love the before and after pics.
Oooh thank you :o

Carole Lindsay said:
Oooh thank you :o
I agree just looked at your site its very good.. love the Nails on wheels bit :D

Thanks Carole, that would be great :D

There is a web site where you can get free business cards and you only pay the p&p. But, there are no nail ones in the free section but there are a few nail/beauty ones in the chargable section. They are really reasonable it might be worth taking a look

www.vistaprint.co.uk

And they post out quickly too. I have ordered cards from them before and they are great.

HTH

Tina xxx

i also use visa print for my business cards it worked out about £13 for 500 business cards xx

I would have to agree with Tina .. Vista print is great :D .. been ordering cards and labels off them for about 18months ... you can make um as expensive of as cheap as ya like .. can use there pic's or up load ya own .. .. they deliver really quickly .. Good Goos

Latest posts

Back