Business coach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurachicgeek

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wondering what your thoughts are on having a business coach? Has anyone had them? Do they really help your business?
Just really wanting to no your thoughts.
Look forward to hearing from you

I find they tell me things I already know but they re-ignite my motivation to use those things. I don't ever find I'm learning something ground breaking but I do find that what I may have overlooked using will be important so it makes me focus on it. X

To be honest, I find Salon Geek is my Business Coach.

I regularly read through Lynne Baker's thread about ways to promote your business and I'll go through and cover what I haven't already done.

I see members on here doing really well, sharing their secrets etc and that sparks off my motivation and gets me wanting to do better, to be better.

I've been through a bad time recently, but I'm determined to get back on top with the help of my SG buddies. :D

Aww Claire that's lovely :)
Thanks for the feedback! So all in all it's down to what you already no but make sure you keep up with it :) and keep reading Lynne's brilliant thread for more inspiration!

Well, I personally don't have the money to have a business coach, so have to do it all by myself.

I think it's down to common sense too, we know we need to advertise and we need to think ways round this, where to go, what to offer and how to do it.

I've seen you have commented on Lynne's thread, have another read through and see if you can apply some of the huge amounts of ideas to your business. I have spent this morning going through it and have written down more links to get a free listing, ideas for near Christmas time etc.

I just keep up to date with what others are doing and see if it works. It may not have worked for them, but the idea was great so I apply to my own business.

I think if ever you are down, just chat to the Geeks on here in the Chit Chat section, post questions in the Biz section and get to know what others are doing. Nine times out of ten you'll go away feeling better than when you first popped your head in to the forum.

At the end of the day you have to want to make it work, you have to put the hard work in and eventually you will reap the rewards.

I'll be re-reading Lynn's threads

Latest posts

Back