Business | Elemis MD Séan Harrington Awarded Special Industry Award

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
The Special Industry Award is presented by CEW(UK) every year to a man or woman who has made an outstanding contribution to the industry and to the advancement of women in beauty careers. This year's recipient is Séan Harrington, MD of Elemis since 1996.

Having joined Elemis in 1991, Harrington was made MD in 1996 and since then has been behind the international expansion of the brand. He spearheaded the launch of the first UK Elemis day-spa and Elemis spa-therapies and is widely respected as a pioneering and inspiring force throughout the industry.

"It is a pleasure and an honour to have been awarded the Special Industry Award by the prestigious CEW(UK)," commented Séan. "For me this is the pinnacle of my career with Elemis and means so much to all of us within the Elemis family. As with all brands, there is a journey and Elemis has been my passion, my life and my heartbeat since the first day. This is due to two amazing, wonderful and exceptionally talented people: Noella and Oriele."

"I would like to thank Caroline Neville, the CEW(UK) board and members with whom I look forward to celebrating this very special achievement for me and my family."

Caroline Neville, President of CEW(UK) says, "The board of CEW(UK) are delighted to give the Special Industry Award to Séan Harrington. He has done an outstanding job of leading and inspiring his team to make Elemis a world class skincare brand. Congratulations!"

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 15.13.31.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 15.13.31.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts

Back