Business expenses for Botox?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twixabix

Reaction score
Just was wondering if any hairdressers put their own Botox and fillers through their business expenses, I’m sure I’ve heard someone on tv who was a hairdresser saying they put it through as a business expense. Just I was thinking about doing it. Any thoughts would be gratefully received.

Just was wondering if any hairdressers put their own Botox and fillers through their business expenses, I’m sure I’ve heard someone on tv who was a hairdresser saying they put it through as a business expense. Just I was thinking about doing it. Any thoughts would be gratefully received.
I'd be amazed if that's classed as expenditure! Surely that's personal isn't it?

Yes I know what you mean but isn’t our profession about looking good and creating an impression so part of that is surely the whole image... I’m 50 and don’t want young clients to think I’m too old and not good enough. !

I understand what you're saying, but there's bound to be limitations. Would your accountant be able to tell you?

Last edited:
Maybe. I will speak to him.

Latest posts

Back