Business gone quiet???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic news Kelly, good luck!!! Brilliant going! :hug:

xxxx

You go girl!! I'm stealing your Mojo and going to do the same.. except I have no bookings on satarday before my Daughters mates birthday party.. but im going to wear my tunic anyway!! "because i just rushed here from work you know!!" ((make sure my nails look fab too!)):hug:

Hi Everyone

You know I think that it is a fab idea to wander around your local area in your uniform a bit:) The idea never crossed my mind until the other day I was reading a fellow geeks blog and she mentioned that she did it too drum up a bit of business! what a great idea!!!!
I now always wear a tunic to leaflet drop and do the school run and do the shopping. Even if I have not got any clients that day!! I feel a bit daft but nobody knows except me and you lot lol xxxxx:)

I'm glad some of you can take a bit of inspiration from this. I think we should be able to wear our 'uniform' with pride and be proud to be nail techs (or a dental technician as someone said to me the other day!!!!) :lol:

I just thought, that other than word of worth, it's the cheapest way to advertise!!!! Good luck!

Hi, Can I just ask when you do the "introduce a friend" promotion, what do you actually give them?

thanks

Hi can I have a outline of what your newsletter looks like too please:)
Teresa

Hi Everyone

You know I think that it is a fab idea to wander around your local area in your uniform a bit:) The idea never crossed my mind until the other day I was reading a fellow geeks blog and she mentioned that she did it too drum up a bit of business! what a great idea!!!!
I now always wear a tunic to leaflet drop and do the school run and do the shopping. Even if I have not got any clients that day!! I feel a bit daft but nobody knows except me and you lot lol xxxxx:)

Well I wore my tunic in the pub on Saturday afternoon for the first half of the football, having just come from a client. All I got was one of my mates asking if I was auditioning for a new Austin Powers movie!:eek: Went home and changed in half time.

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to send my newsletter and for some reason, the email attachments are being a pain in the bum so I'm going to try and copy and paste on here, don't know what it will look like but it gives you an idea.

10th January 2006

Dear Ladies,

[FONT=&quot]January Newsletter[/FONT]

I have decided to start a news letter which will be sent to you by post every three months to keep you well informed of any changes, special offers and new treatments to look forward to throughout the year!

I would like to start our first Newsletter off first by thanking you for all your valued support and custom in 2005, our first year of business. You will be pleased to know that we will endeavour to maintain the same high level of service every year to ensure your every beauty need is met.

[FONT=&quot]Welcome[/FONT]

As you may know by now Clair Covey, Mobile Senior Hair stylist, has joined us full time as from January. We wish her all the best and hope all her dreams come true!

Clair has already impressed most of you with her high skilled techniques and cutting styles, she works within a 15 mile radius of Crawley and only uses L’Oreal Professional products during her treatments to ensure you get the best out of your hair.

Clair can be contacted on 07746 707 775 for appointments and consultations. Please visit our website on The Beauty Preference - Hair, Nails and Beauty - East Grinstead Sussex for more info.

[FONT=&quot]Nails News[/FONT]

Christmas bling was fantastic with all the nail art and retail goodies, so look out for Valentines Day ladies!

Planning an evening out? Why not spice up your gorgeous Nail Enhancements or perfectly manicured nails with some fabulous nail art to match your little number or have your own design ready for me to copy onto your nails. Failing that you could always have a look through any pre-designed tips and the ever popular nail art stickers that I carry with me.

Feeling adventurous? For those of you that prefer the permanent French look, I have some beautiful coloured and glitter acrylic that can be substituted for your white, please ask to see the colours at our next appointment.

And now for the good bit, please turn over …

[FONT=&quot]January Specials[/FONT]

Nails

For those of you that have been contemplating having Nail Enhancements now is the time! Have a full set of Nail Enhancements done in January and receive £5.00 off!

Pedicures

Enjoy a Luxury SpaPedicure and receive FREE Nail art and toe paint!

Hair

Treat yourself to a Full Head of colour work (includes Highlights and Lowlights) and receive a FREE Wash and Cut or have Half Head of colour work done and receive a Wash and Cut HALF PRICE!

Waxing

Spend over £15.00 on any Waxing treatments in January and receive 10% off!

[FONT=&quot]New Treatments Coming Soon![/FONT]

January 2006

This month we will be introducing Hairaisers Hair Extensions at a special introductory price!

Hair Extensions are one of the safest and healthiest ways to improve your hair’s current condition, whether it’s to thicken, lengthen or colour your hair, Hairaisers Hair Extensions is the answer. Hairaisers extensions are real human hair and will not damage your hair in any way. Each new client will be given a full consultation before hand and an Aftercare leaflet on how to look after the hair and maintain its beautiful condition.

For more information and prices please contact Clair.

February 2006

Clair will be adding Indian Head Massage to her growing list of services in February. Treat yourself to the ultimate in relaxation and escapism!

Visit out website for prices soon!

April 2006

We will be introducing Spray tanning to get you ready for the summer and holiday season and you can expect the best in quality and service as always! Pricing and further information to follow in April’s Newsletter so … watch this space ladies!

Remember …

Our recommend a friend discount still stands! Receive 10% off your next treatment price if a friend or relative book in for a treatment with us.

I hope you have enjoyed our first Newsletter and take advantage of some of our fantastic special offers. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Take care,

[FONT=&quot]Rose [/FONT]

Hope this helps you all! :hug:

xxxx

thats fab hun , now i just gotta design some of my own :lol: thanks hun xx

ooh forgot to ask do you find clients respond and book the offers ?

thats fab hun , now i just gotta design some of my own :lol: thanks hun xx

ooh forgot to ask do you find clients respond and book the offers ?

Of course they do, especially when they know what's to come.

With introducing new treatments I also ask for "models" in my newsletters just to give them something new to try like spray tanning, and I get the practise! We both win at the end of the day!

Most of my clients say to me that they love the newsletter with a cup of tea at the end of a busy work day. The ones after this were a bit more of a better read as this was only the 1st, you get better at anything you do more than once I suppose! :wink2:

Good luck!

xxxx

Latest posts

Back