Business Link - small business refurb grants (up to £5k!!!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud

Reaction score
Just wanted to post this as it may be of use to some of you.... I received a letter today from the Success Matrix within the Business Link in my local area (it says: This grant is supported by Business Link Lincolnshire & Rutland, Lincolnshire Enterprise and The East Midlands Development Agency.) - with info about grants that are available for small businesses (less than 50 employees) that have been going for less than 3yrs.

basically if you contact them (and i'm not sure if it's just in the Lincolnshire area) then you can get an application form which if you return by 22nd December (HURRY!!!!) with 2 quotes for ANY work you want doing in your salon / business premises (not just for salons!!) then you can claim from £500 to £5000 to contribute to up to 50% of the costs!!!

see this link http://www.successmatrix.co.uk/ConnectingYou/business-programmes/workspace-refurbishment.html

or phone this number to see if you're eligible ... 0800 289076
I'm wanting to have some work done, so gonna get a coupla quotes and go for it!!

hope this helps someone! :hug:

Latest posts

Back