Business loan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinju

Reaction score
Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone has applied for govt start up loan or a bank loan to open a salon? Both seems hard to get - are they any other loans that's quicker to apply?

Many thanks
chinju

I think most are pretty hard/impossible to get. I don't recommend any kind of financial lending when starting out if you can help it. It's a big weight on your shoulders when you are trying to cover all the other bills.

Thank you for your reply. What's the best way forward, any suggestions? I have submitted my application for government loan today . Let's hope they approve it.

Don't be surprised if they don't. I'm not trying to be negative (and I'm presuming you do either hair or beauty) but both of which have struggling salons on the high street.

I'd recommend saving up and using your own funds.

So far the business adviser have been pretty supportive but I am not keeping hopes up. I want to open a nail bar.
Thanks for your reply

Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone has applied for govt start up loan or a bank loan to open a salon? Both seems hard to get - are they any other loans that's quicker to apply?

Many thanks
chinju

The princes trust course includes interest free business loans if you need them when you complete it

The princes trust course includes interest free business loans if you need them when you complete it

Thank you for your reply
Do you mean you have to do a course of some sort through Prnces trust to get a loan or can anyone apply for it?

So far the business adviser have been pretty supportive but I am not keeping hopes up. I want to open a nail bar.
Thanks for your reply

Is there any updates on this? I am submitting mine next week and nervous for the outcome - i am also interested in Nail Salon x

Is there any updates on this? I am submitting mine next week and nervous for the outcome - i am also interested in Nail Salon x
Yes, mine was approved last year and I am due to open the shop in two weeks time.

Good luck xx

Yes, mine was approved last year and I am due to open the shop in two weeks time.

Good luck xx

Oh WOW amazing good for you!!!! Good Luck x

Latest posts

Back