Business logo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alldolledupx

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Just wondering where has everyone had their business logo done at? I've seen a lot of nail techs with towels, T-shirts etc with their own logo on and it's something i would like to do and incorporate it with price lists, business cards etc! I want something that no one has though :) x

Had mine done with verve designs in Facebook xx

Do you have a link or picture please Hun so I could see their work? X

Carl from Verve did mine, amazing price and amazing work. If you do a search in the threads, he is on here somewhere :) xx

I'm another recommendation for Carl and verve. He done my logo and business cards for me. He managed exactly what I wanted from my rambling description lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You will get a ton of recommendations for Carl at Verve. Do a search...you'll see! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Carl here, too. Think pretty much everyone on SG will say Verve!

Thank you everyone I've spoken to him on Facebook & going to send him some details :) x

Hello- I'm Carl from Verve.

Thanks for the recommends guys- much appreciated.

Just wanted to mention that I'm also running a "sale" on unique off-the-shelf logos at the moment too. They're £15 :)

Some people prefer a more consultative approach, but some people don't have the budget for that or just need something fast! So, hopefully we can cover both angles.

Not going to post my web address here, but if you Google Verve Designs, you'll find our website or our Facebook page!

I've found a company local to me called The Bop they were great in helping me find products to suit me and even did the artwork for some promotional gifts and T-Shirts they supplied me with, if you'd like more info PM me.

Another recommendation for Carl at verve here as well, his designs are fantastic

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back