Business Name - Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeckyMoos83

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I am about to qualify and I'm all set up and ready to go..... Apart from one little thing...... I cannot decide on a business name!!!!!!

Everything I like the sound of has already been used, and although I like the sound of it I dont really want to use my name (Rebecca Louise Beauty). I don't want it to be specific to certain treatments or anything either.

I love the word Grace and what it portrays, I want to be as far away from TOWIE as possible. Instead I'd like to give the impression of elegance and self indulgence. I also liked the name Blush Beauty but there's already loads of those too.

I'd love some tips on where people got their inspiration??? Im at a real dead end!!

Have u tried putting a word in different language with Grace? I was J'adore Tan first when I was mobile but then when I had my shop changed to Bella Boutique, Bella is italian for Beautiful, so it's Beautiful Boutique, was going to have 'La Bella Boutique' but it's already taken :(

Just a thought xxxx

I searched for months and months. Nothing clicked with me. I wrote down every possibility and eventually I found the one.

Pound away on the computer, are you mobile or a salon.

I love the idea of grace and indulgence, use a thesaurus and start with key words your attracted too. Look up all the different words associated with them.

Like mentioned above too. Sometimes a word you are drawn too would be lovely in another language. Or a combination of languages.

Take our time over it, speak with close family and like minded people who know you. They might just capture you like so!!!

The very best of luck.

Pauline x

What about:
Pure Grace
Graceful Beauty
Grace and Beauty?x

How about Graceful Beauties of (then wherever you are?)

xx

Grace Kelly Beauty Treatments

Amazing Grace ... or is that too obvious?

Grace Boutique
Miss Grace
Graceful
With grace beauty
Grace&Beautiful
Graced&Pampered

Face & grace
Grace & beauty
Glamour & grace ( my fav )

X

Wow. You're all so helpful!!!! I'm definitely going to get on the old online thesaurus and also look into the language translations....

Got my first big wedding make up booking yesterday so need to get this sorted ASAP. Thanks guys!!!!!!! xxx

Wow. You're all so helpful!!!! I'm definitely going to get on the old online thesaurus and also look into the language translations....

Got my first big wedding make up booking yesterday so need to get this sorted ASAP. Thanks guys!!!!!!! xxx

Grace in spanish is Gracia
in Afrikaans is Genade
in Italian Gratia

good luck let us know what you go with xx

Hurry up & decide becky then you can pass the ones you don't use over to me lol! Just kidding, not an easy task as I well know, it's back to the drawing board for me! Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back