Business name help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KathrynP

Reaction score
I am starting a new business and for now I am only offering lash lift and tints, until I am more qualified/experienced in other treatments and can afford to buy more stock and products. I need a business name! In the future I will offer, facials, nails, eye treatments, massages, manicures and pedicures.

My initial business name idea was ‘Kate’s Beauty Room’ because I’m setting up in my spare room and because Kate is my short/nickname (my name is Kathryn) I wanted it to have Kate in so to be simple and easy to find as the name Kathryn has so many spelling variations. But one Facebook search and there are so many Kate’s Beauty Rooms..

I would want the name to be either something meaningful and catchy or just simple and straightforward. Nothing random because the word sounds fancy, if you get me. Thanks in advance.

Kate’s Space

Is a slight play on words /
assonance

Thank you :) after deliberating for a while I finally chose a name which incorporates mine and my two son’s initials. So difficult to choose a name! Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back