Business name help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kels03

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So I'm looking to start up working from home after many years away. Not sure its the best time 😔
I'm stumped on name ideas if anyone has any suggestions they could throw at me please. At the moment I will be offering dermaplaning, brow lamination & possibly massage.
Will be adding on SPM withing next couple of months & hopefully skin peels & microneedling.

Give us an idea of what theme of name? Or some ideas you've had but discarded

Don't really have many ideas, the name that I've used in the past I've ended up not liking.
At the moment I was considering

Storm beauty
The Beauty cabin
KM beauty cabin
But still not 100% on any but the one im more likely to go for would be the last one

Don't really have many ideas, the name that I've used in the past I've ended up not liking.
At the moment I was considering

Storm beauty
The Beauty cabin
KM beauty cabin
Beauty@13
But still not 100% on any but the one im more likely to go for would be either one of the last 2

What about Salon 4600
What ever your house number is?

Salon Garage (pronounced ɡəˈräZH -like it is french)

I assume most of your Clients will be word of mouth

Well try and define your brand or concept by describing the type of set up. Are you a “Room”, a “Place”, a “Haven”, a “Retreat”, a “Studio”, a “Boutique”, a “Salon”, a “Centre”, a “Cabin” a “Chalet”, a “Hideout”, a “Lodge”, a “Parlour”, a “Lounge”, a “Compartment” an “Apartment”, a “Hideaway”, a “Zone”, a “Club”, a “House” a “Cottage”, a “Destination”, a “Carriage”, a “Bothy”, a “Palace”.

some of these words might sound silly, but those you have a strong feeling for or against will help you imagine what sort of “Sanctuary” you are offering. You need to think about your elevator pitch, how would you describe your business. Even if you decide to call yourself KM Beauty or whatever, you’re still going to need a descriptor to explain what KM Beauty is.

There might be other words or compartment words that inspire you. Do you love the idea of GLOwing Beauty? or SPAcation or InSPAration or BEAUTIfication.

Sometimes it helps to pick up a couple of magazines and have a fun hour cutting out pictures that inspire you. Meditate on your vision , then make up a mood Board with some of the pictures you’ve been drawn to. What sort of look do you have? Is it pink and copper, Or white and modern, Or lots of natural elements and a Buddha?

These exercises help you process and understand all the ideas in your head and start to discard some things, leaving you with a clearer idea of where you’re heading.

Latest posts

Back