Business name ideas needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 142085

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I would like some ideas please
for a business name as some of the free business name generators aren’t letting me put in the type of business as it’s either saying Nails or Beauty and I do both.

I am wanting to have an easy name for people to spell so it’s easy to find on the net and also easy to remember so maybe quirky, a play on words or something that seems to roll off the tongue.

Thanks in advance.

The new trade is definitely to have your name as the business name, first and last name them beauty or nails etc

The new trade is definitely to have your name as the business name, first and last name them beauty or nails etc
That’s been going on for yearsssss.
I’d recommend not doing this is you want something memorable but everyone is different :)

My area is obvs slow to catch in then

In Google, I find if you search "Beauty Salon Name Ideas" it will come up with mostly Hair related. Maybe try "Beauty Clinic Name Ideas". If you find a word you like, try and look in a Thesaurus and see if there's a less common word, but similar.
Pinterest has some good ideas too, whether you search "Beauty Clinic Name" or "Beauty Salon Logo"..

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back