Business Name - Nails and Tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurieClaire

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I'm really struggling with this one so thought I'd ask for your help...I'm referring to this site a lot recently!!!

I currently do only nails but am very soon booking myself for a spray tanning course, so therefore will change my name.

Can anyone give me any suggestions as I really am stumped :eek:

Any suggestions will be welcome :) x

Bronzed and buffed or maybe I've heard that one on here:confused:
Sunny nails
Sorry hun its a bit early in the day for me yes I know its lunch time:green:

Bronzed and buffed or maybe I've heard that one on here:confused:
Sunny nails
Sorry hun its a bit early in the day for me yes I know its lunch time:green:

Cool - keep 'em coming. I just cannot come up with anything so I'm totally open minded on this! :green:

Perfect 10 always seems popular - you could add 'tanned' on the end! :green:

Perhaps you could focus on just a name, instead of trying to incorporate both nails and tanning into one. I am sure there will be lots of threads around with people chuckin ideas around.

Finding a name is often very difficult, especially with so many others using the same or similar. :hug:

Enhance yourself?
LaurieClaire's Tanning & Nails?- not original I know but it does what it says on the tin :)

Sorry, it's been a long day and I'm pooped. Will try to come up with more tomorrow. :eek:

xx

Enhance yourself?
LaurieClaire's Tanning & Nails?- not original I know but it does what it says on the tin :)

Sorry, it's been a long day and I'm pooped. Will try to come up with more tomorrow. :eek:

xx

Well it's more than I've come up with!!!! I'm usually quite creative, but not this week. :irked:

Top Tips 'n' Tanning?

Body Matters?

Bodies Matter?

Brit Beauty?

Gorgeous

:)

Top Tips 'n' Tanning?

Body Matters?

Bodies Matter?

Brit Beauty?

Gorgeous

:)

Ooo...where do you get all these ideas from? I like 'Top Tips 'n' Tanning'! Gorgeous is good because you can always introduce other services under the name, whereas, with just nails and tanning names I guess you'd end up changing it again.

But...I don't want to mislead people either! I've got to get this right because I'm changing all my fliers, website etc etc... :eek:

All I can think of is
Browned Off Tanning and Nail
Bronzi Tan & Nails (sorry cheesy I know lol)
Cosmopoli Tan & Nails
Spray & Go Tanning & Nail studio
Funky Tips & White Bits

hth
Sue :)

The Buffing Box :biggrin:

Tip 2 Toe

Shimmer & Shine

Pretty Perfect

Can I think of more?

xx

All I can think of is
Browned Off Tanning and Nail
Bronzi Tan & Nails (sorry cheesy I know lol)
Cosmopoli Tan & Nails
Spray & Go Tanning & Nail studio
Funky Tips & White Bits

hth
Sue :)

Ooo...I like Funky Tips and White Bits...maybe a bit cheesy :lol: but I like it!

God you Geeks are good at this...why Can't I come up with anything?? :irked:

The Buffing Box :biggrin:

Tip 2 Toe

Shimmer & Shine

Pretty Perfect

Can I think of more?

xx

Ooo....keep going - you've got some fab ideas!!!!! :green:

You could incorporate?

Funky Tips 'n' White Bits?

Funky Tips 'n' Bits?

Funky Tips 'n' Gorgeous Bits?

Beauty By Me?

Beauty 2 Go?

Do you want more?! :green: I was knackered but can't resist a bit of salon naming, lol!

xx

xx

I read in a Capital hair and beauty mag that many people just go for the plain "charlie's nails". It then suggested thinking of what you do /offer and play with names, initials and possibly logos that people will find it easy to remember . I just do nails and love embedding things like flowers and rhinestones and came up with Stones and Roses thinking its easy to remember like guns and roses but more feminine. my logo appeared as S&R . for me it worked so try it then sleep on it. Things are always better and clearer in the morn:idea:

You could incorporate?

Funky Tips 'n' White Bits?

Funky Tips 'n' Bits?

Funky Tips 'n' Gorgeous Bits?

Beauty By Me?

Beauty 2 Go?

Do you want more?! :green: I was knackered but can't resist a bit of salon naming, lol!

xx

xx

You're good! And if you're not too tired I'm still open to more suggestions! :o

I'm going to come back to this tomorrow and see where it takes me.

Thank You Geeks! :hug:

I read in a Capital hair and beauty mag that many people just go for the plain "charlie's nails". It then suggested thinking of what you do /offer and play with names, initials and possibly logos that people will find it easy to remember . I just do nails and love embedding things like flowers and rhinestones and came up with Stones and Roses thinking its easy to remember like guns and roses but more feminine. my logo appeared as S&R . for me it worked so try it then sleep on it. Things are always better and clearer in the morn:idea:

Well...currently I only do nails (I trained with and use only Creative Products)....so I named everything 'Creative Nails by Laurie Claire' but now it's just not going to work.

I am def going to sleep on it and keep asking loads of peoples opinions until it just clicks! :green:

Was just thnking also....do any of you geeks have logos for your business name? :eek:

Ooh, ooh, ooh!

How about

Tantastic Talons!!!

:green:. xx

Just a thought - is it possibe that you might add further treatments in the future? If so, then it may be best to choose a name that would cover this. I.E Tips and Tans could imply that these are the only ervices you offer, but in the future you might train in other treatments. It woiuld save you re-branding in the future x :hug:

Latest posts

Back