Business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacintaobrien

Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies

I am in the process of setting up my new business with my own brand of strip lashes and was wondering how you all judge a brand by its name

at the moment i am thinking of JM LASHES
or J LASHES

I know there are lots of brands out there with one word names 'Eyelure, Tatti, Ardel'

do you think something like this would be better?

thanks!
x

J lashes reminds me mostly of the curve so I would steer clear of that
JM lashes doesn’t really say anything in particular. It’s not confusing but it’s not lush either.
What do you want your brand to convey?

thanks for the reply!

well the lashes and the packaging looks really classy and elegant so i wanted it to sound up to date and catchy

i just have no idea though

well JM Lashes certainly don't tick those boxes. And I'm guessing it's your name(s).
It's fine to want your name on your company name, especially if you are heavily involved in it, but sometimes it just doesn't suit your needs.
It's not even about one or two words, it's about the message you want to sent out.

cLash-ic?
try and play with that, see what you come up with

I like JM lashes I think it sounds classy, but it depends who your target market is.

I think JM Lashes would appeal to women 40-65... it doesn't sound young, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

At the end of the day it's your product, you have to love it so it needs to be something you have come up with x

thanks jamie thats true!

i am thinking of something like Daring Lashes or a cool word. I want the brand to appeal to everyone but it still needs to be modern.
Dream
Fearless
Daring
Glam

these are the kind of words i am trying to play with!

What about 'My Lash', like eyelash

Latest posts

Back