SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeRodgers

I’m Cake
Reaction score
Hiya Everyone!
So I currently live in Northern Ireland and offer hair/make up services. I also offer beauty/holistic services but they are under a different name and I rent a room for those.

Anyways!

I am moving to Lincolnshire, still undecided wether Boston, Lincoln or Sleaford and will be starting a salon from scratch.

I currently have a seaside/coastal theme at my current salon and would love to carry that over (or course now with the opportunity for new lighting, flooring and everything inbetween).

The areas that I am deciding between all do not have a coast or seaside (maybe Boston) but I really want to go with a themed name to go along with the salons theme and will only be offering make up, brow and hair services.

Apologies if that does not make much sense. I’m just typing out thoughts and hoping somebody can give me ideas or help me out!!

Love it! Beauty and the beach/ Boston mermaid/ Seychelles belles

Sorry posted before I was ready! Not sure if that’s any good but off the top of my head [emoji23]
Best of luck with the move tho! X

Love it! Beauty and the beach/ Boston mermaid/ Seychelles belles
Aw I am in love with Beauty and the Beach! Wish there was a beach near me lol!

I have the idea drew up what each room will be used for and decorated. Every home I am in the process of purchasing has the perfect space to allow me to carry out these plans. I am so grateful.

I am going to do a boardwalk from the side gate (keeping a separate entrance for clients) with sand and pebbles along the edges to keep it very themed.

The seaside has always been a love of mine, and what better way but to allow my clients enjoy a little trip to the seaside too ;)

I am worried it’s silly using a themed name as the only place that is actually near the seaside is Boston...the other two are 30 - 60 minutes drive!

And the only reason I’m wanting the name ASAP is to have a logo created to go on the make up chairs, which I’ll be using around here before I move, and to start work on social media to allow my england clients/friends and family to share and then to post all the construction work until the opening day!

Aw I am in love with Beauty and the Beach! Wish there was a beach near me lol!

I have the idea drew up what each room will be used for and decorated. Every home I am in the process of purchasing has the perfect space to allow me to carry out these plans. I am so grateful.

I am going to do a boardwalk from the side gate (keeping a separate entrance for clients) with sand and pebbles along the edges to keep it very themed.

The seaside has always been a love of mine, and what better way but to allow my clients enjoy a little trip to the seaside too ;)

I am worried it’s silly using a themed name as the only place that is actually near the seaside is Boston...the other two are 30 - 60 minutes drive!

And the only reason I’m wanting the name ASAP is to have a logo created to go on the make up chairs, which I’ll be using around here before I move, and to start work on social media to allow my england clients/friends and family to share and then to post all the construction work until the opening day!

That’s a really good plan! You want to get in there and bagsy the good name too haha.

You could have the tag line of “beauty and the beach.. bringing you a little bit of paradise”

Such nice names and ideas, so to mix your lovely ideas up a bit " Paradise hair and Beauty" ?

Such nice names and ideas, so to mix your lovely ideas up a bit " Paradise hair and Beauty" ?

That’s lovely [emoji4] let us know if you decide or have another idea [emoji362]

I went with "Gloss by Amelia" in the end! Something that involves my most popular "gloss" colour service (Toners, glazes, semi permanents etc) as well as the make up end! Thank you for the suggestions, i've actually passed them on to my friend who is opening a beach salon in America! :eek:

Latest posts

Back