Business not booming!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peartree

Reaction score
Not really sure what's happened but all of a sudden I've gone quiet :-(

Lost 5 regular clients (due to deaths and no money) in last 4 weeks and struggling to find new regular clients....

Anyone else like this??
Or is it just me? Lol!

Feel like people are just not spending on beauty treatments... Keep putting offers on and I've spent time advertising on different free sites ie gumtree, net mums etc

Any input would be good... Cheers geeks :)

I know this doesn't help, but I'm finding things very up and down just now too. Just got to keep going as best we can. There are more and more salons opening up in my area, so we just have to keep doing the best treatments we can, better than everyone else! Good luck!

I've had a few regular clients not been able to come back due to money problems, moving abroad ect but last month was my busiest month making double what I usually do!

I only have one offer on and it's introductory offer for l&p as iv just recently retrained. I do t believe in doing too many offers.

Concentrate on the clients you have got, word of mouth is the best form of advertising!

Thanks for the replies... Happened again today had two clients cancel last minute 😁 been using me for waxing for about a year!!

Times like this makes me wonder why I bother haha!!!

I've had a few regular clients not been able to come back due to money problems, moving abroad ect but last month was my busiest month making double what I usually do!

I only have one offer on and it's introductory offer for l&p as iv just recently retrained. I do t believe in doing too many offers.

Concentrate on the clients you have got, word of mouth is the best form of advertising!

i have to agree with you im busier than ever and last month was one of my best! I dont do offers either and as you said concentrating on the clients you have is the best route xx

It is up and down at the moment, but I have been fortunate enough to do really well over the last few weeks, I made more than all of last year so I am exhausted but happy.....

Last year was slow due to health issues and poor clients but something clicked over the last bank holiday and I just cant keep up, so hang in there. Be the best you can and eventually you will be the last one standing amongst your competition.

Latest posts

Back