Business Picking up!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cute Tips

Mastering it Geek!
Reaction score
Well after a quiet couple of weeks things finally seem to be picking up for me.
Over the last 2 months I have paid out on advertising in the local rag costing me approx £300....from which I had only one responce...I was pretty gutted!
So today I'd had enough....made some xmas panflets and got my other half to put them on cars in Morrisons car park and I put a whole bunch in the local sandwich bar....so about 250 all together.
Then I reduced my full sets to £25 from £35...pedicures to £15 from £25.....and offered free paraffin wax with all manicures and put these offers in my window...I do think I have gone slightly mad...but I cant stand being so quiet...and some business is better than none at the moment!
Well, in the space of 2 hours I have took bookings for 4 full sets....eyebrow waxing from a lady at Russle & Bromley who also has a load of work friends who are interested in what I have to offer! She didnt even know I was here...and just out side her shop I advertise on one of those big advertising pillows!!!
Goes to show what a whole lot of good thats doing??????

Well I feel so much better now and Im gobsmacked at the result I got!

Good for you.

It's no good sitting around hoping biz will come to you sometimes we've got to go out there & find it.

Nice one. I'm just being lazy at the mo, altho i've just had a small advert in local paper for first ime in 6months as things are a bit quiet & had a call from an old client who said she'd been looking for me everywhere! I'm in YP tho, she's obviously not a user tho.

the putting leaflets on parked cars thing is a cool idea! better than walking miles round houses!

Well done you, heres hoping the phone keeps ringing tomorrow x x

fantastic Becky, let's hope the business keeps coming your way :hug:

Latest posts

Back