Business Plan advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eob

Reaction score
Hello

Has anyone had to write a business plan for a start up business (e.g. nail salon)? I am trying to put together a business plan and wondered whether anyone had an example they could share with me?

Many thanks
Emma

Hi

I have just finished a management degree at uni and as part of our "Small/Medium Enterprise" course we had to learn various techniques that are used to assess business plans by bank managers.

The most popular is CAMPARI

Character- enthusiasm, impression you give, committment

Ability- Previous experience in the industry, length of time in the industry and qualifiacations held, record keeping, how well you can explain the idea you have.

Management skills- working with others, delegation experience, personal finance management, if you employ others then the skills they have.

Purpose- what do you want from the bank, usually funding

Amount- research you have done to arrive at the figure you want to borrow, how much you can personally contribute, sales projections

Repayment- cash flow, repayment period, all costs

Insurance- Have you sourced relevant policies, do you have contingency plan if things go wrong, Health and safety, what you will do if ill

If you include all of the above you will be fine

Good Luck

Latest posts

Back