Business Plan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heathereedy

Reaction score
Hi peeps,
I'm starting to form my business plan at the mo (to get a business loan), with the help of my sis who has a business degree, and need to know how much a set of l&p, gel or fibreglass actually costs. I need to work out the cost per treatment to me, and therefore, how much profit I will make. I haven't done enough people to average out the cost per treatment.
So basically I'm just wondering, what is your average costs for these systems including prep?
Cheers guys,
Heather
xxx

Hey I do only gel but I have figured my cost per client at about 6 bucks a set. I charge 40 for a full set and 25 for fills. That is for my product, file, wipes, cleansers, etc.

I hope this helps1

Is that in dollars? So about £3 ish then?
Heather
xx

Me and you both, i have less than a week to complete a business plan and i dont even know where to begin with it all, its a nightmare so will be watching this thread with interest, i was told when training it costs us around £3.00 to do one set but it all depends on your own skills and how much product you use :hug:

It's alot to think about isn't it?? My sister is coming around tomorrow to help me plani it, so I'll let you know how it goes. If you want any help after tomorrow let me know, and I'll pick my sis's brain!!!
Heather
xx

Try having a look on the business pages of the top clearing banks i.e. HSBC. Most of them have templates for business plans and give you an idea of what is expected to be seen on the plan.

have a look at the following links:

HSBC

Business Link Info

HTH

Thanks Heather and theresa

Thanks for your help, Im going to have a bash at it tomorrow, see what I can do!!
xx

Hi!
I've just been doing business plan too!! I do gel nails and I figured it costs me about £4 ish for a set of scuplts and £4.50 for a set of tips then about £2.50 for infills. Thats including gel, files, wipes etc

HTH xx

Latest posts

Back