butterfly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
I made a short tutorial on the butterflies..
www.christiesnails.com
On the first page will be links to the tutorials.

christie's done it again :D .tried the hibiscus flowers last night. need to keep trying me thinks ;) so off to do the butterfly

Hi Christie
Many thanks for the butterfly pics.....I will give them ago this eve. You would do really well if you ever get the time to do a book on nail art I am sure it would be a best seller :D
Take care
Dawnie xx

Thank You Christie for sharing with us more of your beautiful designs & how you create them... I agree with Dawnie you should publish a book my dear.

Thanks again
love
p :eyesore:

As always, you take artwork..break it apart and show us less than artistic ones how its done!!! :p
Thanks again...now I'm off to paint butterflies!!! :)

Well, My dear you have certainly done it again!!!! You are the :queen: of nail art!!!!! I :salute: you!!!! The tutorials are awesome!!! I will have to take a pic. of my nails. I did hibiscus on the ring fingers. Turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. :thumbsup: Now, need to go get the orchid and butterflys a go!!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!
Shelley

Very nicely done :thumbsup: Im gonna sit down and give all of them a try. Maybe one of us will be able to shock you with some results :rofl: Keep up the good work :!:

Your art work is fabulous!!! You are so talented :arrow: :flower:
You are the queen of nail art thanks for sharing your tricks with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back