Buying Creative Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammie

Reaction score
HI

I'm at college doing my nvq, our kits were purchased through One Stop Nail Shop (Creative). We got a student file with the kit and was told that if we filled in the folder we would get a creative certificate, but now we've been told that thats not happening because we haven't been trained by creative.

What i'm asking is as i'm using creative products and wish to carry on using them can i still purchase them????

Thanx

Sammie

Hi Sammie, i think your best bet would be to ring the academy and they will be able to advise you. The contact number is 0113 275 0433.

David

my college has done exacly the same to me. i have trained and now qualified the course using creative products, and now as i have finished id like to buy more. did you find out if you could or?

If you have obtained your NVQ then yes - you can purchase! As David said - please call the Advisers - they know the answers to your questions and can help you immediately... 0113 275 0433!!

I phoned them and they said if the college registers us when we have finished the course then they can set up an account for us.

So yes, so long as the college register us.

Sammie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back