Buying Creative products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pooh

Reaction score
Use the head office. 0113 275 5719

Use the head office. 0113 275 5719

Thanks for that.

I did try to ring them earlier today to be honest but as they do not work on Saturday (according to the answer-phone) I thought I would drop a question on here ... and I am sure your answer will help more than just myself.

Can you confirm that they do not handle online orders?

Thanks for the pager message by the way.

Thanks for that.

I did try to ring them earlier today to be honest but as they do not work on Saturday (according to the answer-phone) I thought I would drop a question on here ... and I am sure your answer will help more than just myself.

Can you confirm that they do not handle online orders?

Thanks for the pager message by the way.
Yes you are right they do not do online orders.
I have to say that I don't have a One Stop Shop close to me I always order over the phone from Leeds or Glasgow with great speedy delivery and recently I have had a few big orders with no problem with stock.
I learnt my lesson when they had a stock problem (no fault of theres) to make sure I always checked my stock and topped it up when ever it was getting low resulting now I never run out of things so any order I place isn't desperate.:hug:

Thanks Classy ...

I will try that in future and maybe try my best to order a little more in advance :lol:

Thanks Classy ...

I will try that in future and maybe try my best to order a little more in advance :lol:

ALWAYS!!

RULE: When anything is half full (or half empty depending on which type of person you are :lol:) Put it on your order list.

RULE: If you cannot get the size you want ... order a bigger one. It is tonnes more economical and it is always the smallest sizes they run out of first.

:eek:
ALWAYS!!

RULE: When anything is half full (or half empty depending on which type of person you are :lol:) Put it on your order list.

RULE: If you cannot get the size you want ... order a bigger one. It is tonnes more economical and it is always the smallest sizes they run out of first.
It always amazes me when people feel that buying smaller saves them money....erm i think not:eek:

I LOVE my big professional sizes....the clients look on them with awe....my products are my babies....yes im officially SAD:green:

:eek:
It always amazes me when people feel that buying smaller saves them money....erm i think not:eek:

I LOVE my big professional sizes....the clients look on them with awe....my products are my babies....yes im officially SAD:green:
Not sad hun sensible :lol:

Latest posts

Back