Buying domain name, adding to a new website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to know (I did this for myself years ago), my partner wants to build a website using the same website that I did my own on...

Someone really helpful talked me through buying the domain name and "attaching" it to the website and I wanted to do this as a surprise for him to get his website up and running.

Any help with this at all? I used freewebs and 123 reg for both of mine - I would like to stay with freewebs as I can add his on alongside mine so when I log in, I can amend at the same time.

Thank you in advance if anyone can help?

Carly xx

I got mine through Google it was really easy and then I got the email address too [emoji4]

How are you making the website are you doing it all yourself, using a website builder, it hiring a web designer?

Freewebs should have documentation on how to do this :) You can buy your domain with 123-reg the same as you did before and just point it to freewebs.

I got mine through Google it was really easy and then I got the email address too [emoji4]

How are you making the website are you doing it all yourself, using a website builder, it hiring a web designer?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply - I would like to keep with Freewebs so I can log onto both at the same time to make amendments and I find their system easy to work with. How did you do yours through Google?

Carly xx

Freewebs should have documentation on how to do this :) You can buy your domain with 123-reg the same as you did before and just point it to freewebs.

Thank you for your reply - I think this is what I had "technical difficulties" with - pointing the domain and linking it to the freewebs account?

Carly xx

Latest posts

Back