Buying Essie nail products in UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpq

Reaction score
Hi all
I tried to go through essie website but have never had a reply
then i signed up to louella belle as i read they supply essie in a magazine but had no reply..dont really know what to do.
dont have much time, for example its 11pm just now! the only time im free to look into these things and the offices are closed to call.. dilemma!!
I decided i wanted to stock essie in the salon but had to buy through beauty express but they dont update polishes really..

yeah so help!! x

Prob not much help but have u tried Beverly beaute? Its an American website but they deliver to uk and its free delivery when u spend over £70 they stock essie and many others.. Takes about a week to come normally have used them to buy discontinued polishes too really handy x

What was the stand selling Essie at pro beauty? I can't remember, maybe someone else does ?

I sometimes use Essie as they have some good colours - i order from louella belle and they are really helpful - just call them and I am sure they will sort you out. Good Luck :)

Louella Belle (formerly Perfect Nails) are the main distributors for Essie products.

Louella Belle

Why don't you give them a call rather than sending emails ... the staff are very friendly and will be happy to help you with your enquiries.

BTW, they did have a stand at PB (it was the one blaring out the Rhianna cd!).

Agree with above, give Louella Belle a call as they are really helpful. They've been at PB and another show abroad last week which might explain the slow reply.

Latest posts

Back