Buying glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGlam08

Reaction score
I do acrylics and 80% of what I do is the 'rockstar nails' where it's glitter at the tips. The problem I'm having is finding a place where I can get reasonably priced glitter that's bigger than a 3-7g jar.. I've tried looking in craft stores, hair shows, eBay, websites listed in Nails magazine .. But you get a little bit of glitter for a lot of money. Any ideas?

the new glitter pallet from Sweet Squared is FAB super sparkly and great value for money :) x

Have you tried Glitz Glitter, they do 10gm pots

HTH's

Nail harmony glitters are fab

Where can I find the Glitz Glitter? I found the other two. Thanks ladies. :)

hey can i just ask you geeks, when you do glitter tips, how do you do it so the glitter from the tip doesnt spread on the nail bed?

hey can i just ask you geeks, when you do glitter tips, how do you do it so the glitter from the tip doesnt spread on the nail bed?

I do all my smile lines/glitter tips, then give my brush a good clean and wipe in fresh monomer and then do the clear or pink overlay.

hi there, i do alot of these glitter nails too, colour fades etc and i tend to buy my glitters from craft stores, nsi, creative etc, so i have a few selections in. if clients dont like any glitters that are pre mixed, i add plain glitter to clear acrylic powder. i just buy the little mixing pots each time i order stock so that i dont have to throw away any glitters!

my clients love the fact they can choose and personalise their own colours!

hope this helps x:D

I do all my smile lines/glitter tips, then give my brush a good clean and wipe in fresh monomer and then do the clear or pink overlay.

Sorry know this is an old post but I do the reverse application! It works great. :)

Latest posts

Back